Micomme Product ST-30K with Non-invasive Ventilation Solution
product detail imgs
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) is the delivery of oxygen (ventilation support) via a face mask and therefore eliminating the need of an endotracheal airway. NIV achieves comparative physiological benefits to conventional mechanical ventilation by reducing the work of breathing and improving gas exchange.
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) is ventilator support given to patients without the use of an endotracheal tube. It results in the potential complications of invasive mechanical ventilation being avoided. It also helps to deliver cost-effective therapy with decreased length of stay in the ICU and an improved chance of survival.
- The patients with known or suspected COVID-19 with respiratory failure should be intubated and ventilated early in the disease course without the option for less invasive treatments, including non-invasive ventilation (NIV).
- Fewer complications: NIV reduces the number of possible complications by 62% and treatment errors by 50%.
- Shorter stay in ICU: NIV shortens ICU stay and reduces the length of hospital stay by an average of 3 days.
Write your message here and send it to us